just another 4 weeks… then I’ll be earning enough money to afford meat everyday. living off ramen everyday has been torture for my tastebuds and my health :/
I’ve put on weight urghhhhhhhhhhhhhh… the only consolation is at least that it’s pretty easy to lose, but still. Just another few weeks and I can start focusing on my body 100% again. can’t wait.
I realize that this food dairy blog might be a little boring, so I’m going to try out a few new things. I’ll try to post motivational things on Mondays. Be it my favorite thinspos, reasons I have to want to lose weight, pictures of things I’ll wear when I’m slim, or (like today) a few little tips I find helpful.
Theme for today’s tips: Ways to help slow down eating to avoid a binge
- Read a book while you eat. I find it’s an easy goal to set to only take a bite once I’ve turned the page. Sometimes I even forget about my food while I read if my book is interesting enough, as I get sucked in and forget entirely that I was even hungry (or bored, as the case probably was if I forgot so easily I wanted food)
- Play Minecraft before you cook something. If you play minecraft, you know how easy it is to get sucked in. Set yourself a project in minecraft and INSIST on finishing it before you get up to make yourself a meal. If you just want to make sure you’re really hungry and not just bored, make it a simple project that only takes 15-20 minutes, or if you need to fight off a major craving that’s chewing at you, make it a big project you may not get done tonight at all.
- Eat a healthy snack WHILE you work out. I find this one helps A LOT because I get really hungry when I’m working out. So I get a small snack, something really low in calories (maybe something I don’t usually like) but really high in nutrition or bulk like celery or pickles. Both VERY low cals, very distinct flavors, and pretty filling if you eat a few. I have a few bites between sets when I crab my water and I don’t have that awful ravenous feeling after my workout.
- Pick up a very rhythmic craft hobby like knitting or sewing.
I like to knit, crochet, occasionally embroider, and sew costume pieces. I like to do these types of things while I eat. Much like the first tip, the idea behind this is to be absorbed in something else while you eat so it’s not the food entertaining you. With knitting for example, every time I finish a certain number of rows (depending on how many stitches are in each row) I will have a bite. With sewing I’ll take one after each seam is to my liking. When you’re done you have something new and cute to wear that you made yourself and a half eaten plate of food!
- Come up with skinny girl recipes. Do this on PAPER first, so you aren’t in the kitchen fiddling with your favorite treats! That could backfire badly. Think of your favorite foods (pizza, sushi, ice cream, cake, grilled cheese and tomato soup, things like that that KILL your diet!) and pick one. Do not eat until you think of a way to make that food 1/4th the calories it is normally or less. Be creative! Really! Get outside the fucking box! It’s REALLY fun and incredibly satisfying. Then you will eventually have a little book full of craving crunching recipes that satisfy your urges without filling your jeans.
i decided to use the most recent picture of me on the right. sorry my face is blurred on the left but you can see my figure.
:) “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful”
and i just wanna make a note of my legs on the left and on the right.
reblogging to point out the difference in my legs again!